Colon Hydrotherapy is a safe effective method of removing waste from the large intestine without the use of drugs. By introducing purified, temperature, and pressure regulated water into the colon via a disposable speculum, the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis. It dilutes and helps remove toxins and parasites in the colon. The colon has many accumulated wastes and toxins which when not addressed, can cause autointoxication. Autointoxication is most commonly described as a self-poisoning process through the reabsorbing of your own bowel toxins. Autointoxication is believed to be responsible for many nagging chronic health problems. Colon hydrotherapy also helps to maintain a harmonious balance of the intestinal flora. Fills and releases are administered during a session which will last 45 to 60 minutes.
Our clinic uses the best equipment for Colon Hydro-therapy. The Aquanet EC-2000™ device is smart, innovative, and safe.
These are some illnesses that respond positively to Colon Hydrotherapy:
- Joint Aches
- Body Odor
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Emotional Healing
- Toxic Environmental Exposure
- Cold Hands and Feet
- Drug and Alcohol Addictions
- Immune Disorders
Colon Therapy is NOT recommended for the following conditions:
- Severe Cardiac Disease
- GI Hemorrhage/Perforation
- Cirrhosis of the liver (inflammation)
- Acute Anemia
- Acute Inflammatory Pathologies of the colon
- Abdominal Hernia
- Bleeding Colitis
- Cancer of the colon/rectum
- Intestinal Ulcers
- Kidney Insufficiency or failure
- Severe Hemorrhoids
- Unfamiliar Conditions of concern;
- Recent colon/rectal or abdominal surgery (6-12 months)
Internal cleansing is vital to optimal health. Your energy level will increase. You have better assimilation of absorption of nutrients and your immune system will be improved.
With patience, discipline and the help of an experienced Certified Colon Hydrotherapist you may overcome serious health challenges and live a stronger, healthier, disease free life. Everyone can benefit from Colon Hydrotherapy.
$110 plus gst for the first session
$100 plus tax for every session after that
The package of 3 sessions purchased has to be used within 3 months.
If interested in receiving treatment please contact me.
5% of all proceeds will be split between the Hope Mission and Children’s Stollery Hospital in Edmonton
Colon Hydro-Therapy Bundle
Purchase a bundle of 3 Colon Hydro-Therapy Sessions and save! Purchase a package of 3 sessions for $90.00 per session plus GST. In addition to your bundled savings all your future colon hydrotherapy sessions will be locked at $90.00 per session. Your price will never go up!
A complimentary Chlorophyll and Probiotic implant is given with every Colon Hydrotherapy Treatment!
The benefits of a Chlorophyll and Probiotic implant are:
- Chlorophyll acts as a deodorizer.
- Helps to soften up the buildup on the walls of the colon.
- Chlorophyll acts as a fertilizer for the good bacteria.
- The probiotic implants good bacteria in the bowels.
If interested in implants please ask 24 Hours in advance before your treatment.
Coffee Implant – $10
Benefits of the Coffee Implant:
- According to the late Dr. Max Gerson Coffee enemas reduce levels of systemic toxicity by 700%. Coffee stimulate the production of glutathione S-transferase (GST) in the liver. GST is said to be the “master detoxifier” in the body, as this powerful enzyme binds with toxins throughout the body and flushes them out during the enema process.
- Coffee enemas improve peristalsis in the colon and cleanse and heal the colon and digestive tract. It will do this without substantially disrupting the beneficial flora that populate a healthy gut.
- Coffee enemas will boost energy levels, as well as improve mental clarity and mood.
- Coffee enemas eliminate parasites, candida
- Coffee enemas detoxify, repair liver.
- Dr. Greson highly recommended coffee enemas because it is the most effective way to maintain a clean body. Even if you suffer from cancer other debilitating illnesses, coffee enemas can provide both relief and healing without the use for drugs. Coffee enemas heal and prevent illness.
Garlic Implant – $10
The benefits of a Garlic Implant are:
- Cleanse the liver and the intestines of mucous congestion.
- Gets rid of worms, bacteria and parasites.
- Is useful for yeast infections.
- It has antiseptic qualities.
Flower of the Ocean Implant – $10
(Sea Salt – Kosher Certified)
- The highest quality culinary salt
- Flower of the Ocean is found in the salt farms of Northwestern France, under perfect weather conditions the delicate crystals form on the surface of the brine. This natural phenomenon produces a rare salt, valued as a delicacy.
- Flower of the Ocean Implant Therapy has eliminated cramps and spasms
- Flower of the Ocean Implant Therapy provides all the minerals and trace minerals so there is no loss of these vital elements during a colonic treatment
- Clients report they have experienced increased energy and well being after their visits
- Flower of the Ocean Implant Therapy helps with treating acid reflux and acidity.
- Flower of the Ocean Implant Therapy flows quicker and further into the colon.
- Flower of the Ocean Implant Therapy really helps to hydrate the colon. Often used for people who do suffer with constipation to get things moving quicker.
Aloe Vera Implant– $5
Aloe Vera has natural healing and detoxifying powers analysis shows it is made up from a large variety of amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals and it comes closer than any other known plant to the duplication of life’s essential substances in the biochemistry of the human body. The Anti-inflammatory properties cleanses the colon and promotes the production of friendly bacteria and corrects the PH balance of the bowel. For healing IBS, Constipation, diarrhea, diverticulitis and hemorrhoids helping to regulate the bowel. It may also restore a prolapsed colon to its normal position.
If interested in receiving treatment please contact me.
• Is Colon Hydrotherapy Painful?
• Is it embarrassing?
• What should I do before a session?
• Will laxatives or enemas accomplish the same results?
• How many sessions are recommended?
• What if I am having my period?
• Is Colon Hydrotherapy a cure?
• Will Colon Hydrotherapy damage the normal intestinal flora?
• How does Colon Hydrotherapy affect my emotion?
• Why is colon health so important?
Is Colon Hydrotherapy Painful?
There may be some discomfort and or cramping, but once the impaction is removed, you will find relief. Over all the process is mild and gentle.
Is it embarrassing?
Not at all. Your dignity is always maintained thru out the whole session. You are in a private room with proper draping. This is a closed system so waste is discretely transported into the drain line without offensive odor.
What should I do before a session?
The day before and the day or days of the session it is best to eat light. A lot of vegetables, fruits and grains. Try not to eat anything at least 2 hours before your session and try not to drink anything an hour before your session.
You may also juice thru out the whole process.
A week before the colonic sessions take a colon cleanse every day with bentonite. Continue this even the week after the colonic sessions.
Will laxatives or enemas accomplish the same results?
Enemas only clean out the lower part of the colon, where as colon hydrotherapy cleans out the entire colon. Laxatives are an irritant to the body. The body will produce a thin, watery substance that goes thru the colon and leaves behind impacted toxins and waste.
Enemas and Laxatives are addictive to the colon. Colon Hydrotherapy is not addictive. It encourages the restoration of the colon and strengthens the peristalsis.
How many sessions are recommended?
2 to 3 consecutive colon hydrotherapy sessions are highly recommended for a mild cleanse. Any where from 4 – 10 sessions for a more thorough cleanse.
What if I am having my period?
It is perfectly safe to have a colon hydrotherapy session during this time. It may help to decrease cramps during this time.
Is Colon Hydrotherapy a cure?
Colon Hydrotherapy is not a cure. It is a tool to improve your health.
Will Colon Hydrotherapy damage the normal intestinal flora?
If the bowel is toxic resulting in constipation, gas, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. It is most likely you do have insufficient “good bacteria”. Replenishing the bowel with supplements such as acidophilus and bifidus is always recommended after colonic treatments. Also when one cleanses the colon it will help to bring the acid/alkaline ratio back into balance so the beneficial bacteria will thrive and bad bacteria will find it difficult to grow.
How does Colon Hydrotherapy affect my emotion?
It is said that the stomach is the 2nd brain. The solar plexus is one of the main power charkas of the body. It is associated with the functioning of the aura or psychic energy field; the emotional center of the body. The transverse colon passes right through it. Hydro Colonics helps to release any stored emotion healing your body, mind and spirit.
Why is colon health so important?
The colon’s main function is the formation and elimination of body waste. Concern for colon health is not thought about often because people are unaware of what is going on inside of them. With an unhealthy colon there may be autointoxication. This is essentially self-poisoning caused by bad bacteria decaying flesh food, and other toxins absorbing in your body. The intestinal poisons contribute to causes of many disorders and diseases in the human body.
Once the bowel is clean you will be able to absorb nutrients again. You will experience more energy and a sense of well being. You will also feel happier too. With a healthy colon your bowel movements will be easy and effortless. You should have floaters instead of sinking stools. This indicates that your taking in enough fiber and water and digesting your food efficiently. The stools should be 2 inches wide and 6 inches in length. There should be medium to no odor when you have a bowel movement. You should feel empty and complete.
When you are booking an appointment, I require a 24 hour cancellation notice. This time is set aside for you, so I ask that you please respect my time. As a therapist I only get paid when I deliver a service. Failure to give me 24 hour notice for cancelling your appointment, will result in you paying $40.00 for your treatment.
I recognize that life happens, and there are situations that are beyond our control. For those occasions I will most definitely make exceptions.
I appreciate your understanding of this matter and I look forward to working with you as your therapist.